Websites, Documentaries, and Papers
Specific contest day details for students presenting websites, documentaries, and papers.
- Websites, documentaries and papers need to submit projects by March 25, 2024 at 11:59 pm.
- General Bring three printed copies of your process paper and annotated bibliography.
- Judges need to read your process paper and bibliographies, not view them on a device.
- It is best to bring them both with you.
- In case of an emergency, printers are available at the Howe Library, but you need a special card to pay for printing.
- Judges will have viewed websites, and read them thoroughly, before contest day judging.
- The process paper and bibliography are part of the student website, so no additional copies are necessary.
- Website judging is scheduled in 15-minute increments.
- Documentaries are submitted by March 25, so students only need to bring three copies of their process paper and bibliography.
- Judging rooms will have a computer (PC), a projector, and a screen. The documentaries will be pre-loaded on the computers. Students will give the judges their process paper to read before their video is shown. When judges indicate they are ready, s student may start the video.
- Documentary judging is scheduled in 20-minute increments.
- Spectators may watch documentary judging.
- Judges will have already read the paper and bibliography prior to contest day judging.
- It is encourged for students to print and bring a reference copy for themselves.
- Paper judging is scheduled in 15-minute increments.